Patriot International is the number one provider of special piping equipment and training for the oil, gas and energy sectors.
We strive to raise the standards against which others will be judged. We build upon a team of people that have attitude, determination and who will not be afraid to attempt the difficult and in doing so, will become capable of achieving the impossible.
Within Patriot International an excellent opportunity has become available. The candidate will be our new Technical Sales Engineer and become responsible for generating new business for Patriot International.
Technical Sales Engineer
As Technical Sales Engineer you’ll be often the key point of contact with our clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products / services.
As our Technical Sales Engineer you’ll be responsible for maximising sales opportunities in the UK and even beyond. You possess a sophisticated level of technical expertise that demonstrates why we are on top of our game. This will require use of technical expertise within the oil, gas, energy and petrochemical market.
Your responsibilities for this job include:
- Identifying and establishing new opportunities;
- Organising existing/potential clients visits;
- Keep close contact with existing clients;
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations;
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support;
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions;
- Reviewing sales performance, ensuring targets are met;
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
Key skills for our new Technical Sales Engineer:
- Strong technical skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Team working skills;
- Sales skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Experience in the Oil, Gas and Energy market;
- Technical knowledge of Controlled Bolt Tightening and On-site Machining
Location: Aberdeen (UK – Scotland)
Date of hire: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to the following address: [email protected] citing ‘Technical Sales Engineer’.
If you’re interested and match our requirements, we would love to hear from you.