Our hydraulic nut splitter offers a reliable and effective solution to the removal of seized and corroded nuts.
- Triple edge replaceable cutting blade
- Blade positioning scale to eliminate bolt damage
- Cutting depth fixed - Nut size adjustable via rotating cylinder!
- Size range from 3/4" to 3-1/2" bolt diameters
- Designed to fit ANSI, ASME B.16.5 flanges
- Will work with some API flanges – contact factory for details
- Twin line hydraulic version available for subsea use
- Versatile, reliable and trouble-free operations
- Operates off a standard 10,000 psi (700 bar) pump unit
- Built-in safety relief valve to protect tool & operator
Double acting (subsea) version comes standard with 700 bar, 1/4" NPT, Push to Connect (PTC) couplers.
To use with top side pumps, change out couplers to 700 bar, 1/4" NPT, Screw-to-connect style.