- Direct: Tension is applied directly to stretch the bolt, so we don't need to fight against friction or losses.
- Accurate: The applied load is controlled very accurately, because it is directly proportional to the pressure applied to the tensioner.
- Calculated: The load transfer factor is calculable, helping to give the correct residual load.
- Fast: Operation of tooling and improved accuracy reduces time required to retighten the load.
- Versatile: Tensioning allows for loading multiple fasteners in a joint at the same time.
- Reliable: Uniform bolt loading ensures a high level of accuracy by applying a consistant force.
- Stress-free: Purely axial, tensile loading ensures no torsional stresses are introduced.
Datasheet Topside Tensioning