Patriot International provides you with safe, on-site bolt renewal or hot bolting services. We are able to perform these services without any damages or leakages on your assets or interruptions in your daily production.
- All RF and RTJ flanges, all sizes, all pressure ratings;
- All services, subjected to a risk assessment;
- Piping system temperature between -30ºC to 150ºC
Hot Bolting Services
Our highly skilled technicians execute our Hot Bolting Services. We use our own tools that are designed so our technicians can do the job fast and safe while maintaining the integrity of your assets.
What is Hot Bolting?
Hot Bolting is the skill of removing, replacing, freeing or re-tightening bolts on a live pipeline and equipment.
Why Hot Bolting?
We practice Hot Bolting for several reasons:
- For replacing corroded or damaged bolts;
- For upgrading the material specifications/grades of bolts;
- To minimise the time spent freeing bolts during plant shutdowns.
If you are in the need of new bolts or you need them to be re-tightening, don’t wait any longer and contact us today.
Read our hot bolting brochure here