Site Services Technical Authority – We are looking for you!
Do you have the right attitude? Are you determined, not afraid to attempt the difficult? And do you come from the United Kingdom? Then we are looking for you. Also, do you have experience in working within the Oil & Gas Industry? Which includes Oil & Gas (refinery/pipeline), Petrochemical, Chemical and Power Plant? Good! Keep reading.
Polaris Specialist Service Solutions
Polaris Specialist Service Solutions is the Number One provider of dedicated manpower for the Oil, Gas & Energy industry. We aim to raise the standards against which others will be judged. We will build upon a team of people that have attitude, determination and who will not be afraid to attempt the difficult and in doing so, will become capable of achieving the impossible.
Patriot International is the number one provider of special piping equipment and training for the oil, gas and energy sector. We strive to raise the standards against which others will be judged. We build upon a team of people that have attitude, determination and who will not be afraid to attempt the difficult and in doing so, will become capable of achieving the impossible.
UK Business Development Manager
Together to deal with enquiries from clients and prospective clients, to identify their specific requirements and to provide a viable solution utilizing available equipment and resources of the company
In conjunction with the UK Business Development Manager and Polaris Team Leaders, build relationships with regular clients in order to develop business and discuss ways in which the service and product range can be improved
To coordinate with all site technicians and together with the Training Manager and Polaris Team Leaders, design, plan and implement training schedules for the technicians in order to improve and develop their skill sets.
Providing commercially viable quotations with technical data and in doing so, build and develop relationships with key suppliers in order to improve our performance and profitability
To provide technical assistance to Polaris Team Leaders to ensure that the site teams have adequate equipment, tooling and engineering support in order that the project runs smoothly and efficiently.
Assist the UK Business Development Manager to achieve business unit objectives in order that they are completed on time and within budget
Assist the sales team with presentations and demo’s
1. To ensure that every project mobilized, is correct and on time
2. To ensure that every quotation is both technically and commercially viable
3. To act at all times in front of our clients as an ambassador of the company. To portray strong team spirit and professional attitude towards their job
4. To learn as much as possible about the company’s products in order to have an excellent understanding and to be technically proficient in maintenance and use of equipment
5. To develop, maintain and look to improve the team spirit of the site technicians by holding regular meetings in order to gather information and give feedback on actions which have been completed. Ensuring the involvement of technicians at all times.
Job Criteria Required:
1. Basic Education in Reading, Writing & Arithmetic
2. Clean Driving License
3. English Speaking
4. Good Communication Skills
5. Computer Literate
6. No Criminal Offences Committed
7. Free from Drug Abuse / Addiction
Specific Requirement (Not Mandatory)
1. Preferably a degree / HNC, HND or similar in Mechanical Engineering
2. At least 2 years experience in a similar position
3. Demonstrate an ability to work in a team
4. Possess good organisational skills
5. Able to communicate well with both clients and suppliers in order to provide the best & most efficient possible service
6. Able to work to stringent deadlines
Does the above appeal to you?
Does the vacancy appeal to you and do you meet the requirements? Then we would like to get in touch with you. Send your C.V. and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.