The Patriot International ATDP series of twin double acting air driven hydrostatic pressure testing pumps offer a choice of 3 models with output pressure capacities ranging from 87 bar (1260 psi) to 1489 bar (21600 psi). The twin double acting design offers a much higher displacement volume per stroke than the smaller AHP & AHP2 series, making it ideal for prefill as well as pressure testing. All models are supplied with a 150 mm diameter glycerine filled vibra-gauge (calibrated on request), inlet airline filter, lubricator and regulator unit, pump start/stop valve and fluid strainer.
- Infinitely variable output pressure and fluid displacement speed
- Airline regulator for easy setting of input air and output hydraulic pressure
- Air consumption 212 scfm (6 m3 / minute) at 7 bar
- Fluid inlet port of 1¼” BSPF with integral Y-type fluid strainer
- Optional stroke counter system, chart recorder and chemical duty distance piece available on request