The TWP pistol grip, pneumatic torque multiplier range is designed to provide smooth, controllable bolt tightening operations, without impacting or pulsing. Offering a repeatable torque accuracy of +/-5%, this low noise, ultra lightweight range of tools, reduces operator fatigue, increases safety and ensures fast, consistently accurate, tightening of bolted components. The powerful, but lightweight, reversible, pistol grip design air motor, allows the tool to be used for tightening and loosening of bolts. The non-impacting design of the planetary gears, ensures that there is minimum wear to sockets and bolted components. The high grade, steel gearbox has a electro coated galvanized surface, offering even greater corrosion protection and reduces the importance of lubrication, in the gear box. All models are supplied with an airline pressure and lubrication control unit, in a handy carrying frame with a 3 metre length connecting hose with quick connect couplings. Accurate pre-set and consistent torque repeatability is easily achieved by adjusting the input air pressure, to the tool, in conjunction with the calibration graph, supplied with each tool. Average air consumption is 23 litres per second, from a standard airline pressure of 8 bar (49.5 cubic feet per minute at 116 psi).
- Slimline gearbox allows excellent access
- Sensitive trigger control allows for easy reaction arm positioning
- Two speed models available on request
- Smooth, quiet, non-impacting design with reversible air motor
- Supplied complete with FRL filter, regulator and lubricator unit including class 1.0 air inlet pressure gauge and connecting hose