Website Patriot International
Integrated Solutions to Piping Problems
Who are we?
Patriot International is the provider of on-site services, specialist piping rental equipment and training for the oil, gas and energy sector.
We strive to raise the standards against which others will be judged. We build upon a team of people that have attitude, determination and who will not be afraid to attempt the difficult and in doing so, will become capable of achieving the impossible.
This is what we do!
Patriot International was established in 2002 to meet the demand for specialized piping equipment for piping in the oil & gas, petrochemical and energy sectors.
Since then, we have been constantly expanding our product and service offering to become one of the most versatile companies in the business. Our goal is and remains to provide innovative solutions, and always find the right tools that are available at a certain time to meet different tasks.
Bolting Technician- We are looking for you!
Self-motivated and able to work with the minimum of supervision being 100% committed to team involvement, information sharing and mutual support. Work with a heightened awareness of HSEQ. Further requirements – to maintain and operate both hydraulic & hand torquing tools, to maintain and operate hydraulic tension tools, have the ability to read & understand P&ID’s and ISO drawings of piping systems.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Bolting Technician:
- Ensuring Bolt Tightening duties are carried out to client specification and to company operating procedures;
- Selecting suitable equipment to suit application;
- Selecting correct torque and tension values from company provided information;
- Work unsupervised while using tensioning and torque wrench equipment;
- Effectively communicate with the client representative, office engineering team and site teams to ensure all site activities are progressed in a timely manner;
- Maintaining equipment in good and proper order;
- Ensure all work sites are left in clean and safe condition upon completion of job.
Requirements For Bolting Technician:
At Patriot International we attach great value to the key competencies of our technicians. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive attitude. Due the possible short-term calls, you must based in Belgium, The Netherlands or United Kingdom.
Specific Requirements For Bolting Technician:
- TMJI 10
- TMJI 11
- TMJI 18
- TMJI 19
- TMJI 20
Contact us today of you are interested!
If you are interested in this position. We would like to get in touch with you. Please, send your CV and we will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.