Website Patriot International
Integrated Solutions to Piping Problems
- European Operations Manager
- To ensure that all operations team members are aware of and adhere to the company procedures;
- To build relationships with regular clients in order to develop business and discuss ways in which the service and product range can be improved;
- To provide quotations to clients and potential clients ensuring that they are commercially viable and to liaise with the sales team to ensure relevant information regarding the market price and competition are allowed for in the quotation;
- Supervise workshop staff and work together to achieve set objectives;
- Report any opportunities to improve on working procedures, workshop image and be involved in implementing improvements;
- Assist the European Operations Manager to achieve business unit objectives in order that they are completed on time and within budget.
- To communicate effectively with the other operations supervisor to ensure the most efficient utilization of company assets;
- To take responsibility for the delivery of the highest quality of products and services by their business unit;
- Responsible for achieving business unit objectives within set timescale and budget;
- To learn as much as possible about the company’s products in order to have an excellent understanding and to be technically proficient in maintenance and use of equipment;
- To keep track on stock and plan workshop tasks to ensure the hire fleet stock level is maintained at all times;
- Responsible for monitoring of the “maintenance spares” stock and the up keep of minimum levels.
Job Criteria Required:
- Basic Education in Reading, Writing & Arithmetic;
- Clean Driving License;
- English Speaking;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Computer Literate;
- No Criminal Offences Committed;
- Free from Drug Abuse / Addiction.
Specific Requirement (Not Mandatory)
- Preferably a degree / HNC, HND or similar in Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team as well as lead an team;
- Possess good organisational skills;
- Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues;
- Able to work to stringent deadlines.