Website Patriot International Ltd
Integrated Solutions to Piping Problems
Patriot International is the provider of on-site services, special piping rental equipment, training and manpower for the oil, gas and energy sector.
We strive to raise the standards against which others will be judged. We build upon a team of people that have attitude, determination and who will not be afraid to attempt the difficult and in doing so, will become capable of achieving the impossible.
Within Patriot International an excellent opportunity has become available. The candidate will be our new Sales Manager – Site Services and become responsible for generating new business for Patriot International.
Sales Manager – Site Services
As Sales Manager – Site Services you’ll be often the key point of contact with our clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products / services.
As our Sales Manager – Site Services you’ll be responsible for maximising sales opportunities in the UK and even beyond. You possess a sophisticated level of technical expertise that demonstrates why we are on top of our game. This will require use of technical expertise within the oil, gas, energy and petrochemical market.
Your responsibilities for this job include:
- Identifying and establishing new opportunities;
- Organising existing/potential clients visits;
- Keep close contact with existing clients;
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations;
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support;
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions;
- Reviewing sales performance, ensuring targets are met;
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
Key skills for our new Sales Manager – Site Services:
- Strong technical skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Team working skills;
- Sales skills;
- Commercial awareness;
Do you have the following:
- Minimum 3 years Field Based Sales Experience;
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry Sectors;
- Knowlodge of site based/project work both on and offshore;
- Understanding of Bolting and Machining Equipment and Projects.
- Location: Aberdeen (UK – Scotland)
- Date of hire: ASAP
- Job Type: Full-time
Thank you to everyone for showing interest in the position, this position has been filled.